'Pause en Baie', our new brasserie bar area welcomes you from April 1st until November 3th in an elegant and cozy setting, to share a privileged moment. We offer simple and convivial dishes - mussels of bouchots, pizzas, hamburger and salads - to be enjoyed in a warm atmosphere.
To make the most of your holiday, we offer a half-board option including:
- A breakfast basket in the morning to be collected at "Le Petit Epicier":
• Hot drink: coffee, tea, chocolate
• A half-wand
• A viennoiserie
• A fruit juice
• A yoghurt
• Jam and butter
- A dinner at the brewery "Pause en Baie" or at the restaurant "Le Mayocq" (Tuesday) on a selection of dishes offered by us.
For children under 10 years: dish and dessert
For adults and children over 10 years: starter - main course - dessert
- The rates :
Children under 10 years: 15 € / day
Adult and child over 10 years: 25 € / day
You prefer to carry a pizza or fries on your site ... no worries ...
After a stroll on the beach or an unforgettable sunset, come and relax with a drink, a good dish or a dessert with friends or family, in the restaurant or on the terrace ..... An aperitif concert or a show ... all the occasions are good to taste your holidays…”
Room rental / Seminar / Reception / Groups / Family meeting
Ideally located at the heart of the Somme Bay, you’ll find dedicated spaces to serenely organize your events in Flower Camping Les Aubepines: seminar, conferences, associations’ meetings, reception, birthday party, family meetings, hiking groups ...
Ensure the success of your projects in an ideal framework to relax and heal, thanks to a reception room with a capacity of 80/100 people and a meeting room for up to 15 persons: the best assets to create an original event.
Please consult us for any quotation.”
A wide range of services to help you enjoy your holiday ..... The Bay of Somme ... a way of life…
Reception… at your service…
The whole team of the Flower Campsite Les Aubépines helps you organize your weekend, short stays and holidays in The Bay of Somme.
Reception is open daily from 1er April to 3 November 2019.
In low season: 9am-12.30 pm / 2 pm-6 pm
In high season: 8.30 am-7 pm
Peggy and her team offer
- All the useful tourist information for your stay and especially our insiders' tips to discover the most unusual places.
- partnerships with leisure activities providers for you to enjoy reduced prices on various activities (Small steam train of Bay of Somme in Le Crotoy - Saint Quentin en Tourmont Marquenterre Park - Amusement Park in Merlimont Bagatelle) or discounts (20% on Aquaclub entries in Fort Mahon Plage, House of the Bay and the Bird in Lanchères, Picardy Museum in Saint Valéry sur Somme, the Valloires Gardens in Argoules) or special "Privilege" rates (for boat trips from Le Crotoy).
- Books, board games, binoculars, rackets and balls that you can borrow
- WiFi. A WiFi access is available on your pitch (2€/day – 7€/week). We also have a computer at your disposition at the reception office
- Payments accepted: cash, French checks, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard) and bank transfer.
- For your family outings, we have adult and children bikes, trailers and child seats. For your safety, helmets and locks are available. Bicycles and accessories are rented by the half day or more on a sliding scale tariff (pdf tariff).
- Feel the tidal rhythm of the Bay, riding through the 44km of bike paths (Further information), and discover the landscape and marvel at the beauty of unspoiled nature.
Le Petit Epicier, bread, breakfast basket, ice cream
A grocerie welcome you from 1st April. You’ll find food, fresh food, drinks, local products, hygiene products…
Le Petit Epicier is open from 8.30am every day. It stocks essential food and toiletries as well as regional specialties. 8:30 am-12:30 pm and 4 pm-6 pm in low season. 8:30 am-12:30pm and 4pm-7pm pm in high season.
You can also order your pastries and your bread the day before for the following day, or even your breakfast baskets (1 fruit juice, hot drinks: tea, coffee or chocolate, 1 yogurt, 1 croissant, ½ baguette, jam, butter) for € 7.50 per person.
And of course, ice-cream, for the little ones and the not so little ones!!!
To meet your needs, washing machines and dryers are available (laundry sales and tokens at the shop). Furthermore, trays and laundry tubs for dishwashing are in the enclosure of the sanitary buildings. We lend you dry hair, but also irons and ironing boards.
You travel with your horse : The latter is welcome and will be hosted in pasture (5€/day) or under cover (7€/day). The nature reserve guards will give you piece of advice to enjoy at best and safely a long horse ride in the Bay (1km far from the campsite), in the fauna and flora respect.